Saturday, September 28, 2024

Rider Saturday Night

YouTube Classic Rock Playlist: The Major Arcana

The Fool  Jzero - Cat Stevens ("What kind of Fool is he? No need to guess")

The Magician  Magic Man - Heart ("Never think of never let this spell last forever") 

The High Priestess  Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac ("She's like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness")

The Empress  Crazy He Calls Me - Aretha Franklin ("The impossible will take a little while")

The Emperor  Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters ("That represent man")

The Hierophant  Father and Son - Cat Stevens ("From the moment I could talk I was ordered to listen")

The Lovers  The First Time - Roberta Flack ("I knew our joy would fill the earth and last 'til the end of time")

The Chariot  The Horses - Rickie Lee Jones ("See them trying every way they know how to make their spirit fly")

Strength   Hit Me with Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar ("I'll get right back on my feet again")

The Hermit  The Man Who Sold the World - Nirvana ("He said I was his friend, which came as a surprise")

The Wheel of Fortune  Do It Again - Steely Dan ("Wheel turnin' 'round and 'round")

Justice  Tramp the Dirt Down - Elvis Costello ("Try telling him the subtle difference between Justice and contempt")

The Hanged Man  Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads ("How did I get here?)

Death  Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult ("She ran to him")

Temperance  Highway Patrolman - Bruce Springsteen ("When it's your brother sometimes you look the other way")

The Devil  Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones ("I'm in need of some restraint")

The Tower  O Sailor - Fiona Apple ("Giving me eyes to view it as it goes by the boards")

The Stars  Over the Rainbow - Eva Cassidy ("The dreams that you dare to dream really do come true")

The Moon  The Moon is a Harsh Mistress - Linda Ronstadt ("Close enough to touch, but careful if you try")

The Sun  Sitting in the Midday Sun - The Kinks ("But who needs a job when it's sunny?")

Judgement  Redemption Song - Bob Marley ("All I ever have, redemption songs")

The World  Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel ("All you do is call me, I'll be anything you need")