Sunday, September 29, 2024

Rider Beatles: The Fool's Journey

YouTube Beatles Tarot: The Major Arcana

The Fool - Hello, Goodbye ("You ask 'Why?,' and I say 'I don't know'")

The Magician - Hey Jude ("The movement you need is on your shoulder")

The High Priestess - Let It Be ("Mother Mary comes to me")

Empress - Lady Madonna ("Baby at your breast, wonder how you manage to feed the rest")

Emperor - I Am the Walrus ("I am he as you are he as you are me")

The Hierophant - Fool on the Hill ("The eyes in his head see the world spinning round")

The Lovers - Here, There and Everywhere ("Knowing that love is to share")

The Chariot - Yellow Submarine ("We sailed on to the sun till we found the sea of green")

Strength - Ballad Of John and Yoko ("We looked just like two gurus in drag")

The Hermit - Eleanor Rigby ("When there's nobody there what does he care?")

The Wheel of Fortune - Blackbird ("Fly into the light of a dark, black night")

Justice - All You Need is Love ("There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be")

The Hanged Man - Nowhere Man ("He's as blind as he can be")

Death - The Long and Winding Road ("You left me standing here a long, long time ago")

Temperance - While My Guitar Gently Weeps ("We must surely be learning")

The Devil - Revolution ("Better free your mind instead")

The Tower - She's Leaving Home ("Daddy, our baby's gone")

The Stars - Across the Universe ("Limitless undying love which calls me like a million suns")

The Moon - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ("Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone")

The Sun - Here Comes the Sun ("Sun, sun, sun, here it comes")

Judgement - Yesterday ("I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday")

The World - Imagine ("And the world will live as one")