Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Starseed Blue

I'm just more aware now
Of how I vibrate 
The fabric is all.

I am no longer responsible 
For the residue in the air 
Of never-satisfied, ever-craving.

When I leave my pod
I think the whole world 
Leaves with me 

Yet the flowing veil
Who precedes me
Is barely corporeal

Much less the center
Of everyone thinking
"Where is she going?"

Still I evade being seen,
Even by the invisible, 
Even as the crows perch on poles

To better observe.
They refuse to move 
Until I'm comfortable in myself.

It won't be anytime soon.
I'm not used to being walled away
From all my sisters and brothers.

Where I come from
Is like everywhere else;
We share the same mind.

The angels don't have to be 
Drawn on the glass 
On the way to the bells

For we all have permission
To act as a God, with what the unreal
Don't possess, a direct line to source.

We have that here, too, of course,
Though we let the bells clang
Instead of ringing them ourselves

From inside. Every pair matches,
Every pattern we share,
That's just table stakes.

Here we learn to unwind
The string of a ball until,
At the end of the thread 

The gem tumbles down.
Maybe, with the right light,
I can finally detect it.